New Arrival at Scott Country - ATN Night Arrow 6x Gen 2+ White Phosphor NV Riflescope

scottcountry

Hello all

Thought i would give you the heads up on some new kit that has just landed with us.

The new ATN Night Arrow 6x Night Vision Riflescope.

We have been testing the WPT white phosphor tubed device which is essentially an image intensifier which is black and white and provides clearer imagery, better contrast, shapes and shadows when compared to traditional Green tubed NV.

We also have the standard Gen 2+ and CGT models in stock also, but for under £2000 the ATN Night Arrow WPT 6x Night Vision Riflescope is the show stopper.

More info here, and we will have a demo unit allocated, but it is off to Sporting Rifle magazine and then Team GB .50 cal team to test and review first.

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/products-ATN-Night-Arrow-6x-Night-Vision-Riflescope-5859.htm

We had a quick play in our dark tunnel (20m) before the sample went off to Sporting Rifle, but we have stock of the 2x and 6x in all tube variants.

Still image captured using an iPhone held up to eye piece, so not ideal but good to see quality of tube and image clarity.

atnna2.jpg

03_3.jpg

Best Regards

Paul

www.scottcountry.co.uk

Depends on the current exchange rate Stacka, but joking aside i think you may need your kidneys.

Sales pitch aside, they are amazing for the money, and I was blown away by the performance.

In all honesty when we tested the first sample it was a cracking image with a few blemishes, but for the money we would expect that, but production units are crisp clear across the board in WPT, so much so I am surprised at the price how good they are.

Paul

I'm awaiting my x-sight if I'm honest and that's been a bit of saving as I'm poor, but iv seen first hand what WPT is like and it's awesome.

If people have the money here.......go WPT.

Hi Montey, no it cannot be effectively used in daylight as it is an image intensifier tube.

It does have built in bright light protection should you accidentally expose it to a light source in the field etc, but it can't be used in daylight, other than checking operation etc with the lens cap in place with small IR window to check image etc

Andy - sure no problem at all, can you send an email to info@scottcountry.co.uk with your contact details please.

Best Regards

Paul

Archived