Kenton Industries Custom Scope Turrets

Black Rifle is pleased to announce that it's able now to supply Kenton Industries Custom Scope Turrets at great prices.

If you're looking for a custom dialling solution for elevation or windage Kenton can manufacture them to your specification for the following scope manufacturers:

Burris

Bushnell

Leica

Leupold

Meopta

Minox

Nightforce

Nikon

Redfield

S&B

Sightron

SWFA

Trijicon

Vortex

Zeiss

To order a turret visit http://www.blackrifle.co.uk/Custom-Scope-Turrets-s/1832.htm to download an order form. You may also like to checkout the Kenton site directly to help with filling in the form http://kentonindustries.com/category/custom-turrets.

Any questions just ask!

Unless I'm particularly blind this morning, I can't see a link to the order form on your site.

The whole thing seems rather vague - I've been considering a Kenton turret for my Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA EMB-1 for a while, but without any price from you it's hard to see any advantage over ordering direct from Kenton.

Unless I'm particularly blind this morning, I can't see a link to the order form on your site.

The whole thing seems rather vague - I've been considering a Kenton turret for my Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA EMB-1 for a while, but without any price from you it's hard to see any advantage over ordering direct from Kenton.

The order form is embedded on our site and can also be downloaded from here.

You're right, there are no prices at the moment as there are so many combinations to consider. I suspect that there will only be demand for maybe a handful of scope models which is why I'm offering to price orders individually. The price you pay will be less than if you order direct from Kenton, typically by around 10%-15% (assuming you are not bringing it back in a suitcase and would typically expect to pay for insured shipping and VAT when it hits the U.K.!).

I can offer these savings by ordering as a dealer and in bulk (typically when there are 10 or more orders to place at once).

Hope that helps clarify the concept.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok you have got me interested but like most people I want at least a guide price so as an example how much for a night force non zero stop ,speed dial ?

cheers neil

Ok you have got me interested but like most people I want at least a guide price so as an example how much for a night force non zero stop ,speed dial ?

cheers neil

Ok, so as a guide the NF Zero stop elevation and windage turret would cost about £185-£190 direct from Kenton delivered to your door (including VAT, handling, shipping etc.) I can offer the same at around the £160 - £170 mark, but the wait will be longer as I can only offer the savings if there are around 10 orders going in at the same time.

I'll also add some other prices....

Vortex PST Range for Elevation & Windage knobs : £150 - £160

Sightron for Elevation & Windage knobs : £130 - £140

Leupold for Elevation & Windage knobs : £160 - £180

There are so many options and variations on the different scope models but this should give a good guide price. If you've got a specific model / requirement let me know and I'll price it up.

Archived