2 foxes drone pro

visiter1

I use a nm800 and keep the 120 as back up shot a rabbit out at 203 paces yesterday as I missed two foxs when down the new forest the other wk still shot 4 though which makes 7 with the drone since September the first

Yes better focus the drone doesn't need so much fiddling to get into perfect picture. Mine came with a really good adjustable mount to. If I set up focus wise at 100y its quick too set up for 200y. The bigest problem I have with the Drone Is the lack of hash marks so hold over takes practice if you want a 200y rabbit , but not a problem on a fox.

I ment i left tied two rabbits down with there guts out , i dont like my t 20 head is a bit crap on it going to change as soon as i can

:D just pulling that thing that hangs from your trousers ;)

whats wrong with the T20?

o sorry ha ha , the head is very l;ose and its hard to keep it where i want if u know what i mean /??

Yes i do know -i have the same problem with mine i am trying to sort it for a pvs 14 at the moment but as you say the threading on the head is very generous.i suppose once its focused you could wrap some electrical tape round it but i use mine on a photon as well .so the tape is not an option maybe as Montey posted a nm800 may be the answer.

The 14 is a versatile unit-i sometimes use it as a spotter- then it goes on a .17rem [this week]to shoot over the next few months with to mop up a few stragglers.

i do fancy a butchers at a drone though sounds like a good bit of kit.

Visitor I've had my Drone on my 22 Fin Fire (its devasting on rabbits on a windy night) but now on my Dolphin Guns 223, not a Cary rifle as I just found out the hard way!!Very much a truck gun. It's a 1in 8 twist so I shoot 55g and above. Now I need to try the Drone on the 204, with 32g ammo. If its on song bullet wise its realy flat shooting.

Archived