sly vixen

visiter1

Hi lads , last few nights ive seen a fox in a field at 11.10 every night this week , but every time i seen it it was running the other way , tonight i came at her from a diff angle and was just my luck i was a bit later than normal, Got out and turned on the drone , she had her back too me eating something, gave a small squeek and dropped her where she was ,,

satisfied. the drone is a god send.

Always a good day when you get one that's be evading you. I've got one here that I've seen five times but still not had a shot at it. Still I only have to be lucky once.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah I see, NV.

Seems to be a whole new world.

How do you use it, I assume you walk into a likely area, sit quietly for a while then start to call.

Or is it a sit and wait over a baited area. I assume you dont use it from a vechicle.

A

Ah I see, NV.

Seems to be a whole new world.

How do you use it, I assume you walk into a likely area, sit quietly for a while then start to call.

Or is it a sit and wait over a baited area. I assume you dont use it from a vechicle.

A

Yeah! :) Combined with a thermal spotter like a Pulsar HD38S it makes it even better. Brilliant combination for night-time pest control.... and picking up on people being where they shouldn't be at night like what I done last week. Guided the 'keeper into him hiding in a thick edge at around half a mile away - bet he thought htf did he know I was here? :lol:

;)

Fizz

:ph34r:

Archived