Best night this year (so far)

gaz6br

Been busy this last 2-3 weeks on the stubble, it's know where near all cut but a bit here and there has paid off. Had a few nights averaging around 5-7 foxes at a time and plenty of 2's and 3's so it's going well.

Last night we met up at 10pm and set off to our furthest farm about an hour away but we had plenty more farms between home and that one. Plenty of more ground had been cut so it wasn't long before the action started first farm 4 big cubs.

Then we hit 3 free range pig farms on way back 3 adults and 4 cubs.

Then a big free range chicken farm 1 adult 3 cubs.

15 foxes in total buy 3:30am I reckon if we hit another farm or two we might of beat our personal best of 22 but a 6:30 wake for work put us off lol ;)

There's all ways tonight plenty more to go at yet :)

It also looks like we are going to thrash our personal best for the amount shot in one year we still have to 1st September and we are well over 200 now :)

Gaz

good going Gaz. I am running ahead of last year but I already get the sense it is slowing down a bit. Being among keepered ground tends to mean once I have shot em the replacements are slow to come. Spent an evening NOT shooting a fox round a release pen last night. It really wasnt playing the game

Sweet gaz as allways . Paddy get well soon ill bet you catch up with them sooner or later ;) !

Cheers chaps another 9 tonight off 4 more differnt farms 2 adults and 7 cubs. I was out the top of the disco first and first farm big stubble field I did five cubs with out moving and they wasn't easy shots closest was 150 yards I'd say :) it's 4am again now :(

Night Gaz

Archived