Longest foxing session?

andybrock

Bloody hell you guys have this foxing sussed.......Chinese delivered to the farm, didn't realise it could be so civilised, what wine did you choose? I usually end up with a dried out butty and a warm bottle of water!

Hi Andy

Its all the under keepers fault.

his other half was away on a training course and i am working this sunday so after we had a chat we had to have a days shooting, i have to admit that i found it hard going as i had not been out like that for a long time.

in the shoot season we get spoilt rather well as we get the same food as the paying guests and that sir is some serious nosh.

anyway foxing is all about knowing where they are and that was all down to the keepers and the farm hands keeping them peeled. i would never complain as it was a day to remember and i am just about recovered and its back to work tomorrow,

all the very best Andy and good hunting mate

RSC

Hi Andy

Its all the under keepers fault.

his other half was away on a training course and i am working this sunday so after we had a chat we had to have a days shooting, i have to admit that i found it hard going as i had not been out like that for a long time.

in the shoot season we get spoilt rather well as we get the same food as the paying guests and that sir is some serious nosh.

anyway foxing is all about knowing where they are and that was all down to the keepers and the farm hands keeping them peeled. i would never complain as it was a day to remember and i am just about recovered and its back to work tomorrow,

all the very best Andy and good hunting ,

RSC

Glad you had such a memorable day.......that's what shootings all about!

Glad you had such a memorable day.......that's what shootings all about!

cheers Andy,

i have never seen a toothless fox, i have seen one with half his lower jaw malformed (not a shooting injury) just not correct, i love the shooting now i have no issues with work,no phone when shooting and no one chasing me to get things done etc. and when it all went as well as that i will keep doing it,

and as you know sometimes you see nothing but its just the fact that you're out there and having a good time if you pull the trigger or not,

RSC

Archived