My Island!

247sniper

John McGuinness all the way but he will have a Mr Dunlop to beat first.

Cant wait

Don't think Guy will win which is a shame he's always in amongst the top 5

Michael Dunlop will probally be off the pace this year since he is not racing on a Honda. It will be McGuiness yr again if all goes to plan.

Looking forward to going over once I dig out the stinkwheel from winter hibernation.....It's open to McGuinness again to do what he does best......

Ian Hutchinson is back this year isn't he?

Sounds camp as a row of tents but anyone who can win 5 in a week has my respect.

Would love Guy Martin to get a win.

Had my stag do at the TT. Apparently a good time was had by all.

Ian Hutchinson is back this year isn't he?

Sounds camp as a row of tents but anyone who can win 5 in a week has my respect.

Would love Guy Martin to get a win.

Had my stag do at the TT. Apparently a good time was had by all.

It's great Hutchy won all 5 races the other year, but that was only because McGuinness broke down in every super bike race there was.... John McGuinness all the way.

Guy has been doing a lot of winter testing with Tyco Suzuki - fingers crossed, it could be his year!

Anyway - like you - I'll be there watching. Staying near Sulby Bridge - anywhere near you?

10 minutes mate, give me a shout bud.

Guy has been doing a lot of winter testing with Tyco Suzuki - fingers crossed, it could be his year!

Anyway - like you - I'll be there watching. Staying near Sulby Bridge - anywhere near you?

Can take you for a shot!

Last week padgets van arrived at a very private very secret test track near me in north yorkshire, we were treated to a few hours of top speed testing for two hours, estimate top speed 200 but it was the brake resting that was the most impressive,

Archived