Advice on a new .222

Guest Stacka

Guest Stacka

I'm looking for a new .222 for various reasons that's all that is on my licence.

Iv seen a few secondhand ones, ranging from a CZ for £250 to through the roof.

Ideally I don't want to spend more than. £500 and I'm after a rifle with moderator and scope mounts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a sako vixen it was a fantastic little rifle, nothing wrong with a CZ for the money, or look at a second hand tikka

Gaz

Any one ever heard of Krico?

Yes, my mate had one in .22lr......it was shite, accuracy was crap, quality and function of the rifle was awful, looked like it had been thrown together by a child, stay away,

Hhhmmmm, thinking about it, it was not a Krico,,it was a norinco.

My apologies.

Steve.

Guest Stacka

There you go, cheers for the advice. I'll stick to CZ or Tikka. I'd love a Sako but my wife has a strict hold on the monies at the moment lol

Tbh, the Czech mentioned air lie seem a good buy, nice rifle looking rifle too. I'd have another look at that one, like has been said, you could use them extra money and get it threaded. It not a dear job.

Steve

Just got a cz527 american in 222, second hand £350,only 200 round count.

Never had a cz centre fire before, not as slick as tikka, but Can't believe how well it shoots.

Got a 40g load working in very little time.First group,was 1/2"@100y.

excellent cal, excellent rifle for what it cost.

Well done stakka that's great news, love the 595 action, great action in a good calibre..... Hopefully you bag yourself a few foxes with it you'll love it even more

Guest Stacka

im looking at a good scope too. (currently got NV on it) i cant afford Swarovski stuff, any other really good scopes for mornings and late evenings

Guest Stacka

im looking at a good scope too. (currently got NV on it) i cant afford Swarovski stuff, any other really good scopes for mornings and late evenings

Guest Stacka

Cheers lads, I'm going to cook the wife dinner tonight, do the washing up, make her multiple orgasm promise her a baby and a puppy.....then ask for a Swarovski lol

Cheers lads, I'm going to cook the wife dinner tonight, do the washing up, make her multiple orgasm promise her a baby and a puppy.....then ask for a Swarovski lol

Good luck with that one.You will be too tired to go and buy it haha

Archived