Peli 1720 case for sale - For Sale (Free Adverts for Private Secondhand Items only) - UK Varminting

UKV Topic Header Banner (sys)
Photo

Peli 1720 case for sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gun nut

gun nut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Shooting sports of all kinds,been shooting over 30years now. Also known to cast a fly now and again.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

I have a Peli 1720 case in black with unused foam inserts which I bought for a trip to Africa that never happened. The case will suit AR type rifles or short barreled or folding stock bolt guns. For full details and pics go to www.pelican1720case.com. £185 posted to your door.

Mike

Currently running;
.22lr Anschutz,
20tac,
6.5x47lapua,
.270win
.308win

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."-- Marcus Aurelius

UKV Topic First Post Banner (sys)

#2 Wsm

Wsm

Matts Carer

• Global Moderator
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Try filling in your profile other than just UK  ;)

WSM

#3 gun nut

gun nut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Shooting sports of all kinds,been shooting over 30years now. Also known to cast a fly now and again.

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

bump

Currently running;
.22lr Anschutz,
20tac,
6.5x47lapua,
.270win
.308win

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."-- Marcus Aurelius

#4 gun nut

gun nut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

And again....

Currently running;
.22lr Anschutz,
20tac,
6.5x47lapua,
.270win
.308win

#5 jungle_re

jungle_re

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Shooting in all forms, fishing, bushcraft expeditions, indigenous peoples, triathlon, Canoeing, climbing, pyrography, leather work and knife making

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

Just like to say I've had high cash dealings with Gun nut and he was a complete and utter gentlemen.
If I hadn't just picked up a 1700 I would have had this as well.

"If one can't take the recoil of a 308 maybe even with a moderator .... then it's time to get a playstation"

edi 

#6 gun nut

gun nut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:47 PM

The only thing better than a peli case Jungle is 2 peli cases, go on treat yourself :P

Mike

Currently running;
.22lr Anschutz,
20tac,
6.5x47lapua,
.270win
.308win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users