Another nice video from THLR.NO

That ring of bullet on steel, nothing quite like it.

agreed , its very satisfying ..

I would love to have the opportunity to go out there and shoot in that terrain, absolutely stunning countryside...

UKV organised road trip ??

I hope you get better soon Thomas. Health is the most importatnt thing to have. I only discovered your videos a few months ago and surely I enjoyed them a lot. Both your and Kristoffer Claussen's clips made me discover Norway. I hope in the next few years to drive around your country for a few weeks and enjoy the stunning scenery.

All the best.

Rik.

Saddened to hear of your injury Thomas, I, like many others love the Zen like approach to your videos with stunning scenery as an added bonus.

I hope recovery comes quickly.

Get well soon Thomas, I too really like your approach to your videos, looking forward to purchasing your latest.

Best regards.

Thanks for that guys.

4 months work has given me only basic function in the hand, maybe next year it'll be actually useful again.

Not one to yield, I've stepped down to a 243 and will try that Sunday. Unlikely that I can control recoil anymore, so need as little as possible.

Thomas, good luck with that. Don't look on the 243 as stepping down, its a great calibre in its own right and one of the first windcheaters. Either way I hope it helps you build on the function of your hand and enjoy shooting once again.

Archived