Keppeler KSV Bullpup Sniper

Cumbrian 1

I am looking for feedback for the above rifle, has anybody used one? What was your thoughts?

http://www.keppeler-te.de/cms/pages/englisch/sniper/ks-v-bullpup.php

I quite like the idea of a tactical rifle in a bullpup design, the DTA looks good and has got some very good reviews, I think bullpups are like marmite. Keppeler make very good target rifles but I can not find any info apart from the manufacturers website on the interweb, I spoke to Fox Firearms the importer and they spoke highly of the rifle but I suppose they would :D

I think Vince has had one on test (Gun Pimp)

The Kepplers ive seen shoot very well, I dont like the mag position on the sniper rifles personally.

Thanks for the feedback Vince.

The Keppeler I imagaine being german is built to exact tolerances and would be very accurate, but the DTA SRS looks good, breaks down in to a case easily and by all accounts shoots very well, but I have always wanted a keppeler, i think i will have to have a look at both in the flesh before commiting, and try and have a shoot if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking for feedback for the above rifle, has anybody used one? What was your thoughts?

http://www.keppeler-te.de/cms/pages/englisch/sniper/ks-v-bullpup.php

I quite like the idea of a tactical rifle in a bullpup design, the DTA looks good and has got some very good reviews, I think bullpups are like marmite. Keppeler make very good target rifles but I can not find any info apart from the manufacturers website on the interweb, I spoke to Fox Firearms the importer and they spoke highly of the rifle but I suppose they would :D

Be still my beating wallet!

:D

Archived