• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 no bull

no bull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:04 PM

Popped out last night just before dark to see what was about, seen some Roe and Muntjac but no foxes until it was dark. Drove round and spotted a couple (I think they are starting to pair up) but they were having non of it <_<, on the way through the last gate we spotted a pair of eyes and looking through the scope this fox was curled up in the grass waiting to go to sleep :lol:.

Bearing in mind im pretty sure this was the same fox that was shot at and missed at exactly the same spot last week, I dropped the cross hairs in his head and let the 80gn Bergers do the rest :D .

Posted Image

ATB Nick

UKV Topic First Post Banner (sys)

#2 22/250 foxer

22/250 foxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  • Interests:lamping foxes, reloading, football,rugby,boxing

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

Popped out last night just before dark to see what was about, seen some Roe and Muntjac but no foxes until it was dark. Drove round and spotted a couple (I think they are starting to pair up) but they were having non of it <_<, on the way through the last gate we spotted a pair of eyes and looking through the scope this fox was curled up in the grass waiting to go to sleep :lol:.

Bearing in mind im pretty sure this was the same fox that was shot at and missed at exactly the same spot last week, I dropped the cross hairs in his head and let the 80gn Bergers do the rest :D .

Posted Image

ATB Nick

good going nick.

#3 22/250 foxer

22/250 foxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  • Interests:lamping foxes, reloading, football,rugby,boxing

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

Posted Image

ATB Nick

good going nick.

#4 camo304

camo304

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Shooting , Fishing

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:05 PM

Nice 1 bet he wern't dreaming of a bullet in the sweed

#5 re'M'ington